Andriana Evagora BA (Hons)
Accreditation & Memberships
- Andriana is very organised and methodical, picking up new information quickly. She is a great team player and is sensitive to clients’ needs which is particularly important in Family Law - Ms L, Solicitor
- Andriana is incredibly organised and dedicated with excellent attention to detail. She is hard-working, friendly and was an absolute pleasure to work with - Ms Mehmet, Solicitor
- Thanks for your efficiency as usual Andriana - Mr V
- Andriana is a pleasure to work with. She instructed me on a difficult private law children matter, and provided very good support and instructions to me as counsel, at the same time as providing an excellent service for our client. She is efficient and thorough. Her empathetic approach towards our client, providing him with the support that he needed, was balanced by her sound advice. - Victoria Green - Counsel at 1KBW
- A meticulous solicitor who dealt with the task at hand in a very professional manner. I had no issues whatsoever and would recommend them at any given opportunity. 10/10 service. Richard
Had a wonderful experience, very courteous, helpful and all members were extremely professional going obove and beyond to provide the best service, highly recommended. Stelios
I had the pleasure in dealing with Andriana Evagora this morning. The service was excellent and all staff were welcoming and polite. Faith
Areas of Expertise
Advocacy | Change of Name | Care Proceedings | Child Arrangement Orders | Child Maintenance | Children Law | Civil Dissolution | Cohabitation Law | Court Representation | Divorce | Domestic Abuse | Financial Matters | International Family Law | International Assets & FInances | Judicial Separation | Non-Molestation Orders & Occupation Orders | Nuptial Agreements | Prohibited Steps Orders | Separation Agreements | Involvement | Special Guardianship Orders | Specific Issue Orders | Spousal Maintenance | Supervision Orders
Andriana graduated from Queen Mary University of London in 2016 with a BA Honours in History. She then went on to study the Graduate Diploma in Law before completing her Legal Practice Course at BPP University in 2018. Andriana trained at a firm in Central London and qualified as a Solicitor in August 2021.
Andriana joined Southgate Solicitors in September 2021 and deals with a range of private law matters including divorce, financial disputes and children matters. She is known for her dedication and professionalism and constantly strives to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
Outside of work, Andriana enjoys singing traditional Greek Cypriot songs, spending time with her family and friends and going on holiday.
Divorce & Family Finances
- Assisted in amicably settling a divorce and favourable financial relief matter on behalf of a husband.
- Represented wife in a high-net-worth matrimonial case resulting in a significant award.
- Acted on behalf of wife whilst husband was litigant in person and not cooperating. Successfully obtained orders for financial relief.
Private Law Children
- Represented the Respondent in proceedings during which the Applicant raised allegations of harm by the Respondent against the child and sought to limit the Respondent’s contact with the child. Successfully agreed a consent order for a children arrangement order.