Ayo Abraham LL.B (Hons)
- Ayo was very efficient and prompt in responding to legal matters. She was accessible and willing to offer support when needed. It was a pleasure working with you. Ms O
I have worked with Ayo on cases where the clients often have complex needs. Ayo’s openness and approachability have helped to ensure these have run smoothly and flexibly in order to meet the instruction. Mr Radcliffe, Psychologist
Ayo and I worked together for some two years. I was always very impressed with Ayo's professionalism and dedication to her role. She is incredibly hard working, knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. Ayo had a good rapport with clients who regarded her highly. Mr Grewal, Lawyer
As an expert witness receiving instructions, I have always found Ayomide is wholly professional and efficient, providing excellent communications, and timely documentation. Ayomide is reputed amongst fellow independent social workers for her professionalism, and it is well deserved in my experience. Ms Wetherell ISW
Ayomide is a dedicated and professional legal practitioner that acts on promises, is supportive, and consistently delivers to an exemplary standard. Mr Crimes, Psychologist
Areas of Expertise
Advocacy | Annulment | Care Proceedings | Change of Name | Child Arrangement Orders | Child Maintenance | Children Law | Child Protection | Civil Dissolution | Cohabitation Law | Court Representation | Divorce | Domestic Abuse | Ex-Pat Divorce | Financial Matters | International Family Law | International Assets & FInances | Judicial Separation | Local Authority | Non-Molestation Orders & Occupation Orders | Nuptial Agreements | PLO | Prohibited Steps Orders | Separation Agreements | Specific Issue Orders | Spousal Maintenance
- Represented a vulnerable client in obtaining a non-molestation order who had experienced psychical violence from her ex-partner. The order successfully protected her from further harm and allowed her to move on with her life.
- Represented a father in a private matter who wanted contact with his children. I was able to keep the client updated on all issues, obtain instructions and successfully obtain an order which allowed him to have contact with his children.
- Represented a client in a divorce matter. The applicant requested that specific items from the house be left with the applicant and was able to successfully retain requested items through negotiation despite the respondent’s resistance throughout the process.
- Assisted instructing solicitor in obtaining an occupation order and a non-molestation order for the client enabling the client to remain in the property.
- Assisted instructing solicitor in a public law matter where the child was placed in foster care and paternal grandparents wanted to be put forward as carers. The paternal grandparents did not speak English and I was able to successfully communicate with them through the assistance of a translator and was able to get their instructions and support them in court.
- Assisted instructing solicitor in representing mother whose child was placed in foster care by the local authority. The client wanted her child returned to her care. I assisted in preparing the clients statement for all hearings ensuring that the client could put her views across to the court and the respondent. I was able to ensure the client was kept up to date and was able to assist in any queries she had through the proceedings.
- Represented a father in a PLO matter where his child was placed under child protection. The local authority threated to remove the child due to the neglect that the child had experienced. The father engaged and completed the requested assessments and through an agreement was able to keep the child in his care.
- Assisted instructing solicitor in an application to revoke a care order. A care order had been granted to the local authority for the child to be placed in care. The client had made changes in her life and wanted to put herself forward to have her child return to her care.