Chloë Rodway LL.B (Hons)
Accreditation & Memberships
- When working with Chloë I had been blown away by her professionalism, knowledge and helpful attitude towards all of her work. Chloë helped me on a number of occasions including with my Will and Deed of Name Change. She made the whole experience quick and smooth from start to finish. I would not hesitate to recommend Chloë Rodway for any future legal advice and services. Ms C, London
- Chloë is an outstanding solicitor with an eye for both the detail of her client’s case and the bigger strategic picture. She is excellent in both family finance and children cases, including those with an international element. She is tenacious in fighting for the best outcomes for her clients, while also giving sensible advice on the court’s likely approach. Gayan Samarasinghe, Barrister
- Chloë handled our probate case so professionally from start to finish, included the legal oversight of the house sale and distribution of funds to beneficiaries. It was a complex Will and we will be forever grateful for her thoughtful, caring and professional handling of all matters. We would highly recommend using her for any legal needs you may have. Mr & Mrs W, North London
- Chloë is lovely to work with, she always has a great relationship with lay clients and a firm grasp on all issues in the case. I know all of my briefs will be well-organised and easy to navigate whenever Chloë sends them! Madeleine Whelan, Barrister
- Chloë and I have worked on private children and injunction briefs together over the last year. On each and every occasion the client has known exactly what to expect from the hearing and the shape of their case overall – this is solely due to Chloë’s diligence, excellent case management and client care. She is a delight to work for and I hope we will be able to do so again soon. Joanna Smith, Barrister
- Thanks Chloë for all of your help with dealing with my case. You were a great support, making a tough task manageable. Mrs F, North London
- I taught Chloë when she was studying law at University. She was a very dedicated and hardworking student and very personable. Since she completed her studies she has been very generous with her time getting involved in a number of employer events at the University Law School sharing her career path with our current students and giving them a lot of useful advice. Janet Barlow, Lecturer
- When writing our wills for us Chloë was wonderful. She was patient, knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful. Mr & Mrs C, North London
- Chloë and I worked together closely for over a year at Family Law Associates. It was an absolute pleasure to work alongside her and she would always go the extra mile for her clients. Chloë is extremely hard working, reliable and has a real passion for Family Law. I have always found her both honest and genuine in all her dealings with both colleagues and clients and cannot recommend her highly enough. Alana Baddoo, Barnet Council
- Chloë is an incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and compassionate solicitor who has given me and my family expert advice. If you are looking for a family law expert, then look no further. Highly recommended. Ms C
Areas of Expertise
Advocacy | Annulment | Change of Name | Child Arrangement Orders | Child Maintenance | Children Law | Civil Dissolution | Cohabitation Law | Court Representation | Divorce | Domestic Abuse | Ex-Pat Divorce | Financial Matters | International Family Law | International Assets & FInances | Judicial Separation | Non-Molestation Orders & Occupation Orders | Nuptial Agreements | Prohibited Steps Orders | Separation Agreements | Specific Issue Orders | Spousal Maintenance | Wills & Power of Attorney
Chloë is a solicitor and deals with a range of private family law matters including divorce, separation, financial disputes and children matters. She also advises clients on Wills and Power of Attorney.
Chloë graduated with an LLB Law degree in 2015 and the following year she obtained a distinction on the Legal Practice Course. Following this, she trained and qualified as a solicitor in 2018.
Chloë is a professional and dedicated solicitor with an eye for detail. She delivers a tailored service to each of her clients and provides them sensible and realistic advice. Chloë is known for building good relationships with clients and provides reassurance throughout their matter. She helps clients achieve their goals in the most effective and cost-efficient manner. Clients are always grateful for her time and commitment in assisting them through what is usually a difficult period in their lives.
In her spare time, Chloë is either in the gym or running around after her sausage dog. She also loves socialising with friends and trying out new vegetarian restaurants.
Settled a civil dissolution and a clean break between two civil partners, with my client retaining the former family home.
Amicably settled a divorce and made a successful proposal obtaining a clean break on capital and income between the parties.
Negotiated and amicably settled a divorce and financial relief matter without having to engage in the court process.
Acted on behalf of wife whilst husband was litigant in person in prison.
Acted on behalf of wife and reached an agreement whereby she would stay in the former family home until the youngest child reached the age of 18.
Drafted a pre-nuptial agreement on behalf of wife in order to protect her future inheritance.
Advised client on the implications of entering into a pre-nuptial agreement and advised that she would have more security if she did not enter into the agreement.
Agreeing a consent order for a children arrangement order on behalf of father.
Successfully obtained a specific issue order for the return of a child so contact can take place with mother.
Amicably agreed where the children will live and how much time they will spend with each parent and prepared a parenting plan to reflect the agreement reached.
Obtained an occupation order and non-molestation order for a vulnerable wife who was being abused by her husband in the family home.
Made a successful application to discharge a non-molestation order with immediate effect.
Prepared mirror wills for clients to include a provision to appoint a Guardian for their young children in case they pass away while their children are minors.
Drafted a will for a client to ensure their estate will be dealt with in accordance with their wishes on their death.
Severed joint tenancy for a client and subsequently prepared a will on their behalf to ensure their ex-spouse would not inherit their share in the property.
Prepared property and financial Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) for a client to allow her daughter to be able to access her bank accounts immediately.
Prepared a Health and Welfare Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA), as well as a Property and Finance Lasting Power of Attorney for a husband and wife to appoint their three children to act jointly as their Attorneys.