Domestic Abuse

Domestic Abuse, Injunction, Non-molestation Order, Non Molestation Order, Occupation Order, Domestic Violence

If you are looking for help with domestic abuse or violence our specialist solicitors can help you.


In addition to office meetings, we offer remote meetings by telephone or video conferencing if required.

To discuss your options call us 24/7 on 0208 004 0065 or email us at

Domestic Abuse is defined under the law as any incident or pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive, threatening behaviour, violence or abuse between those aged 16 or over who are or have been, intimate partners or family members regardless of gender or sexuality. The abuse can include but is not limited to psychological, physical, sexual, financial or emotional abuse. It is a criminal offence if any of this abuse is committed and the perpetrator can be liable to arrest.

Controlling behaviour is a range of acts designed to make a person subordinate and/or dependent by isolating them from sources of support, exploiting their resources and capacities for personal gain, depriving them of the means needed for independence, resistance and escape and regulating their everyday behaviour.


Coercive behaviour is an act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten their victim.


If you are at immediate risk of any of the above you should contact the police who may be able to assist on an urgent basis. Thereafter you can contact our expert solicitors who specialise in protection against Domestic Abuse and we can discuss obtaining any necessary orders to ensure your safety.


Injunctions & Non-Molestation Orders


An injunction or non-molestation order will protect you by preventing further abuse or contact from an abusive partner or relative. A breach of an injunction or non-molestation order is a criminal offence and if breached the party will be liable to arrest. 


These injunctions can include various terms to ensure protection from abuse, such as preventing a person coming within a certain distance of your home or employment, contact by any means or encouraging other people to commit abuse.


Occupation Orders


Alongside an injunction, it may also be necessary to seek for an order to prevent a person from living or returning to the home that the victim of abuse occupies. Such an order can be made even if you do not own the home or if the tenancy is not in your name.


What We Can Do


Given the importance and sensitive nature of domestic abuse matters, it is always essential to seek advice and representation from a qualified and accredited solicitor to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and legal options.


We have extensive experience in dealing with all areas of domestic abuse. We are members of Resolution and hold Law Society Family Law Advanced Panel Accreditation which demonstrates our knowledge, skill and expertise in this area of law.


Our Past Cases


Below are some Domestic Abuse cases we have represented and conducted in the past:


  • Obtaining an urgent without notice non-molestation  order against a husband and preventing him from returning to the family home to commit further abuse


  • Securing an occupation order, alongside a non-molestation order, allowing a wife to remain at the former matrimonial home with the children whilst divorce and children proceedings take place


What We Offer You





Expert Solicitors, Legal Experts, Solicitor, Family Law Expert, Family Law Solicitors, Divorce Lawyers, Divorce Experts, Divorce Solicitors
Price Promise, Low Fees, Low Costs, Fixed-Fees, Best Prices




Enquiry Line

24/7 Enquiry Line
Skype Meetings, Telephone Conferences, Facetime Meetings, Webcam, Remote Meetings, Flexible

Out of Hours




Quick Responses, Same Day Call, Quick Chat, Urgent Service
Out of Hours Appointments, Evening Meetings, Weekend Meetings, Evening Appointments, Weekend Appointments, Saturday Appointments

No Hidden




No Hidden Fees, Low Costs, Best Prices, Low Cost Divorce, Fixed-Fees, Best Prices, Reasoanble Legal Fees
Modern Service, Technology, Secure Electronic Access, Electronic Files, Paperless



Law Society


Law Society Accreditation, Family Law Advanced Panel, Family Law Advanced Accreditation, Law Society Panel
Expedited Services, Urgent Service, Quick Service, Urgent Matters, Emergency Cases
Are you a victim of domestic abuse or at risk of violence?
Call us now or send an enquiry below to discuss your options!